Monday, March 23, 2009

type in every thing


























This was enjoyable to do. I have found myself often examining the type in the world around me, but it was very interesting to walk around with a camera and formally go to document some of it. I would very much like to do a more in depth study of this and then go to other cultures, cities, small towns, modern, and more primitive countries, to see how the type compares to what we see in this region of the united states. Every area has to play to its people in the way it delivers messages, and I have to think that this theme of change across people groups would hold true for type as well.

So if anyone would be willing to pay for some plane tickets, just let me know =).

1 comment:

Andrea Herstowski said...

nicely done. when you have time go to a different neighborhoods and take photos. the close ups are great. capture both close up and far away. you could find a theme.